[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

some question or advice about forum

Posted By: pontiac
Date: Thursday, 29 November 2007, at 12:02 a.m.

is there a choice to dont see some posts which i dont want to read or dont interested?

for example i dont know lots of things here what are you saying about and even i read it dont understand what is the subject is, so open subject and return again open which one is always take time everyday which i dont want..

if there were a chance to block or delete the subjects which we dont want to see there is much time gaining

and another necessitie about the forum is, when i comment any subject and return to the index after some time may be 1 or 2 days later i forget which one is the subject i commented and must open all the subjects and look for my post, sometimes the subject had closed and dont seen (i chose seen last visit)

if there were a choice about this, when we write something and return the index there should be any comma or symbol near the subject can appear so that we can understand that comment about this subject..

may be if all the day sitting front of pc and always look the forum find everything what you want but sometimes i must leave for days or hours and forget begin to read and looking for again again, i am sure many players like me

i hope to explain matters, sorry for my writing english, reading is ok but writing is not as good as it, that dont learn writing and speakin well at university just read and read :)

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.