[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

New transcription service

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Saturday, 9 February 2013, at 3:10 p.m.

I am offering a new transcription service for all tournament Directors and players.Any past,present, or future streamed tournament matches or others that are not tournaments but regular matches,I will transcribe.The only understanding is this: ANY TOURNAMENTS OR MATCHES I TRANSCRIBE WILL NOT BE RELEASED PUBLICALLY WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY BOTH PLAYERS.I will send the completed transcription to the player(s) requesting me to do the service. I have told the USBGF that I will provide service for them and I have one champion player I am doing it for. I have two computers,so it is fairly easy but still time consuming but I am retired.This would possibly eliminate having someone at the tournaments doing the transcriptions.Anyone interested, please send any questions or comments or assignments to my email address or here on the forum. Thank you and I am happy to be of service to anyone interested.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.