[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Playing Under a 2.0 in the Near Future

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 19 February 2013, at 10:15 p.m.

Nobody has defined 'near future' so I'm going to call it within' a year. I am also going to stipulate my terms as playing all money games against XGR+ whenever I feel like it as long as the games are proctored in a setting all parties are comfortable with. There will be no clock. The pip count will be off. There will be no minimum number of games played per sitting. (or a small minimum such as 5) The final analysis should be XGR++ but I would like a certain amount of to be determined decisions I can roll out. These will without a doubt be cubes for the most part. The opening database will be used. (This is good news for everyone as I will update and significantly lengthen XG's database before playing no doubt)

A statistically significant amount of games still needs to be set. This is not my area of expertise so I'll default to the usual suspects.

I want odds. Everyone seems to be so sure this is impossible giving me odds seems reasonable. The payout if I win has to be at least $500,000. Depending on who is involved, the money between the parties may have to be put in escrow or something similar beforehand.

If I have left anything out or something needs clarified just ask.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.