[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Backgammon Lessons - Black Friday Sale?! (Repeat)

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 26 February 2013, at 4:17 p.m.

I'm reposting in case this has slipped anyone's mind. I'm happy to say I've booked easily over 20 hours of lessons already but there are many days/times still available. I also didn't mention specifically in the first post that the lessons will be done using Webex so about a day beforehand you will receive an email with the link you need to click on to start the lesson. You also then call using either a phone, computer mic, etc... to connect us and then you'll be able to see my computer screen for the lesson. Everything again recorded so that you can download it and watch it as many times as you want forever and ever.

Use my email address, checkmugged@yahoo.com, to send payment for the lessons using Paypal. You can pay way beforehand or right before the lesson, it doesn't matter.

-------------Original Post-------------

From March 7th - March 13th I'm offering lessons at $35/hour. I had this in mind around Christmas time thus the 'Black Friday' name and everyone else extends their sales beyond that day so why not a week of lessons at that rate?!

It will obviously be on a first come, first serve basis. For any of my current students who are reading this obviously during that time you will also get that rate. You can take as many lessons as you want on any bg theme you want as long as you tell me 1 week ahead of time what you'd like the lesson to be about. If you don't have any particular lesson(s) in mind I can provide you with a list of possibilities.

These lessons will also be downloadable and you will be expected to download them within' 24 hours as they will be deleted after that. I don't have the storage space to keep an insane amount of lessons on file but you can download it and have them forever.

Email me at checkmugged@yahoo.com with your dates/times using eastern time. (EST) If you have any more questions feel free to post here.

Stick

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.