[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

New Group Lesson - 6X from the bar

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 22 March 2013, at 8:24 p.m.

Thanks to the Black Friday Special I had some people take quite a few lessons and part of the upside for me was having someone request a lesson I hadn't done yet. Thanks to Paul Mondani for choosing an excellent topic. He had saved up some positions and since then I have added a staggering amount of my own. In the early game you will notice there is no shortage of these kinds of decisions. Do I run all the way out? Do I slot the defensive bar? Do I slot my own bar? Do I even slot an inner board point? Do I play 8/2!?

All these questions and the whys that accompany them can be yours for the rock bottom price of $25! If this doesn't feel like an infomercial to you yet get your meter check. Seriously though, I have given this lesson a few times already and it seems to really help.

Paypal $25 to my email address, checkmugged@yahoo.com, and in no time you'll be slotting into double shots when sufficiently behind in the race.

Any questions, comments, or feedback just holler. An example for you to reflect upon.

White is Player 2

score: 0
pip: 157
Unlimited Game
Jacoby Beaver
pip: 179
score: 0

Blue is Player 1
XGID=---a-aE-C---dD--ac-e----BA:0:0:1:65:0:0:3:0:10
Blue to play 65

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.