[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Another Group Lesson - Trapping

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2013, at 6:40 p.m.

Thanks in large part to Chuck's recent request for material on trap plays I've created a group lesson on just that. The price is $25 per usual but from now on I'm going to make the files downloadable. If you have purchased a lesson in the past and go to watch it again and the link is no longer there I may have taken it down. Don't worry, send me an email and I'll mail you the file so you'll always have it.

Paypal me at this email address if you want it. To recap here are the current group lessons available to date:

• Effective Pip Count
  • Holding Games
  • Pay Now
  • Take/Drop
  • Late Game Containment
  • Too Good (cubes)
  • Position Lesson
  • 6x from the bar
  • Trapping

I try to pack as much into these lessons as I can but in thinking back over a few of them I could easily expand them into multiple videos and have a more comprehensive view of the subject. Does this interest anyone? Currently I am putting together a huge group lesson on anything and everything backgame related. Cost TBD depending on how much more work it takes and how long (how many videos) I make it.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.