[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

O.K., So you don't want to use a baffle box

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Sunday, 21 April 2013, at 2:25 p.m.

O.K., I understand. Lots of people who are not used to the box prefer not to use it. And some who have tried it simply prefer the feel of rolling the dice. That's fine with me.

But once you say you don't want to use the box, don't you think you have at least a little more obligation to shake your friggin' dice?!!! Don't you think I have every right to be a little p.o'd when you drop the dice on the board and your cup hits the table and the dice don't bounce?

And what about the idiot I played yesterday who says he hates the box and then proceeded to throw the dice on the floor about every 5th roll?

Now, I am a firm believer in following the rules, but why don't they have a rule that allows you to slap the crap out of stupid, inconsiderate jerks? I guess that would make the playing room far too noisy.

Okay, so you don't like to use a box. Then at least be more careful and considerate about how you shake and roll the friggin' dice!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.