[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Don't Miss this Lecture at the Chicago Open!

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Friday, 26 April 2013, at 3:42 p.m.

I know many of you, and many of the Giants will be at the Chicago Open next month. According to the flyer, I will be giving a lecture to Intermediates on Sunday morning at 9AM (Paul Weaver will give a lecture Monday that is scheduled to be more for the higher level players, and you should not miss that either...Paul's lectures are wonderful.)

I want to alert you that my lecture has been changed. It will not be a lecture at all, and it will not be for Intermediates only...in fact, higher level players will enjoy this one tremendously.

And it will not even really be my lecture...I will simply be doing all of the preparation and assist in the presentation. As soon as it was confirmed that Jake Jacobs will be in, and that he has a very special kind of presentation (I will not give away what it is), I agreed to simply turn things over to Jake and simply assist him.

I have been working on the graphics for his presentation, and I can tell you that you will not only learn a few things, it will be a really fun presentation, and something you will talk about and remember for a long time.

No matter what your level of play, plan to get up a little early on Sunday and be sure to catch this lecture. You won't be disappointed.

For those of you around the world trying to decide which tournament and city to come to, this is just one more reason to come to this one. Chicago is an amazing city, and Jake and his family and a bunch of us are going to do a lot of fine dining and sightseeing together during the week after the tournament. Plan to stay a few extra days and I promise you some fun times and even a chouette or two if you are interested. We will be happy to take you sightseeing and just take you.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.