[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

transcriptions

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, at 3:51 a.m.

I have posted this often on this forum. I wish that any players or tournament Directors would remember that I am willing to do any transcriptions.You do not need to post on the forum for volunteer transcribers as I am always available.Please email me the videos at my email address and they will be done. I have seen twice now from Mochy that he wishes some to be done. I just emailed him to just send me the videos instead of asking for volunteers from this forum. I have not wanted to keep repeating this on the forum as I thought EVERYONE knew about my willingness to be a volunteer transcriber.I have told the USBGF repeatedly and also Tournament Directors, but I seem to be ignored for some reason.I hope that it is clear now to just send me the videos at my email address and tell me about any release restrictions, if any, and I will comply with any of these restrictions.THANK YOU EVERYONE for your help in this matter.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.