[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

63S-53P-51P-31P-63S-21 — 5-away, 4-away — Link to XG Roller XG2 Rollout

Posted By: David Rennie
Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, at 7:31 p.m.

In Response To: 63S-53P-51P-31P-63S-21 — 5-away, 4-away — Link to XG Roller XG2 Rollout (Taper_Mike)

Mike,

I appreciate your kindness in assuming I have the faintest idea how to set up and run a valid rollout despite all evidence to the contrary. I have these settings because I had rolled out a position a while back with the setting too low for accuracy. Apparently and not surprisingly I have baked some problems into these new settings. All I know is it takes about 5 times as long at these settings so I assumed they were more accurate. As to the arbitrary 2,692 trials that's where it was when I checked this morning and I got bored with it and decided to just post it as is. If it's not too much hassle please let me know what settings I should have for rollouts so that I can hopefully contribute better info here in the future. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.