[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Cost Benefit Analysis

Posted By: Sevdalin Tsvetanov
Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2013, at 7:16 a.m.

In Response To: Cost Benefit Analysis (winfox)

"This access had to be blocked due to some violation of our general terms and conditions. You are not allowed to use our platform any longer."

"What kind of violation?Please explain it to me."

"there is a raesonable suspicion of cheating at Backgammon. Therefore your account will be blocked."

"I am a professional backgammon player,I have been to live tounaments,played the best in the world and I can prove my skills.Yours accusations are without any reasonable explanations,a clear attempt to steal a professional's player money.Ok,I understand if you don't like winning players,and I will never visit your site,but only if I receive my funds.If not,I already contacted your regulator on this matter,and I will hire a lawyer in case I have to go to court with you.I have never cheated in backgammon,and your accusations are totally false,actually I am sure you have absolutely no knowledge on the matter.All you want is to get rid of a winning player,and take his money.I will do my best to see you in court and take what is mine."

"our decision is fixed. Due to the circumstances your account will remain blocked whatever your further steps are."

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.