[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Ultimate Backgammon Package for Novices and Intermediates in San Antonio

Posted By: smcrtorchs
Date: Friday, 31 May 2013, at 9:32 a.m.

In Response To: Ultimate Backgammon Package for Novices and Intermediates in San Antonio (tem_sat)

This is nice. The prizes seem well thought and I believe all sound exciting to new players with even a small desire to become better. Most of all the prizes, I would love the 2nd place prize (Hate backgammon T-shirt). May I ask, if you have marketed in the past such an event or if you are planning to do some additional marketing/promotion for this event? If you have already done some marketing what proved succesful and what not?

Are there places in Texas where people play backgammon outside of clubs and if so will you try to approach those places with flyers posters etc? Would you hear backgammon dice rolling as you have a walk around the city from cafes hotels etc.? And if you would hear such noise, would you stop and inform those people? Would you place a poster at other places such as big sports clubs or anywhere at all?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.