[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Ladbrokes Email

Posted By: Wolf
Date: Tuesday, 4 June 2013, at 6:48 p.m.

Hello everyone, I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, but I received a suspicious email this morning and a quick search of this forum turned up nothing. It was from something called "Ladbrokes" and had an attached .mov file that was subtitled "Quick video on creating an account and logging on the backgammon server." I don't even have QuickTime installed, so I didn't check it out. Naturally I wouldn't inspect something so suspicious anyway!

Since it looked liked spam, I was very concerned but I wanted to know if it might have been the product of something from the forum. I'm not as familiar with a lot of the online backgammon servers as you guys are, so I figured it'd be for the best if I asked here about it. As my email is listed in my profile here, obviously, I figure that could be a site for a data miner.

Of course, if this was all legitimate and I'm overreacting I sincerely apologize!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.