[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

6-away 9-away re-cube calculation DISCUSSION

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Friday, 14 June 2013, at 5:09 p.m.

In Response To: 6-away 9-away re-cube calculation DISCUSSION (Marv Porten)

Marv, I knew you'd ask this.

Should a player 1 PR worse than me take? Doubtful. 2 PR worse, I dunno. 3 or 4 PR worse, I think they should take.

I think I'd double 99%+ of the players I'd ever encounter in a Open event. Intuitively I know that it would be a massive blunder not to cube an even opp when they don't have a take in a game that has only a couple of rolls left. That is a lot of ME for skill factor considerations to compensate for.

Should I recube Daffy Dufois here? (D.D. plays at 12 PR worse than me). Maybe I'd be better off not recubing D.D. here, but for me to be wrong, D.D. has to both take the cube (he's played enough chou's to know that 3 rolls vs 3 rolls is a money pass) and also to recube me (you'd be surprised that some could take and not recube, but similar happened in a match I played in an online event a couple years ago).

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.