[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Making A Movie (not entirely OT)

Posted By: Jeremy Bagai
Date: Friday, 21 June 2013, at 5:53 a.m.

Backgammon people --

My friend Raymond Scott Daigle and I are making a movie, and we're asking for your help!

"Preconceived Notions" will be a short, scripted, narrative movie about a couple negotiating their future – shot on location at Black Rock City, Burning Man. That's right – shot in an unforgiving desert, in the midst of the greatest and strangest arts festival on the planet. We're excited for many reasons, just one of which is the unique opportunity to show some backgammon played in the most unusual of circumstances.

Raymond is directing. I wrote the script and will act. You might recognize some other faces as well.

We've launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds to make this dream a reality, so we're humbly asking for your support. Any amount you can contribute helps, and will be truly and deeply appreciated. (Plus, good karma = good dice. You know it's true.) Check out the page to learn more about the project, and perhaps to learn a little more about me.

Thanks much for your attention.
Jeremy

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/819683454/preconceived-notions
(Happy to answer any questions here, or on the Kickstarter page.)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.