[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Michigan Summer BG Championships Finals day!

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Sunday, 7 July 2013, at 11:21 p.m.

In Response To: Michigan Summer BG Championships Finals day! (BenF)

The hell with the streaming...congratulation to Ben for taking second in the Open...quite an accomplishment for someone as young as Ben playing for only a few years. You have worked hard on your game and you have proven your skills. Is it a coincidence that you won the prize at my lecture for having the best score on my quiz? Great work.

And of course, Rod Covlin going undefeated to win the event is absolutely amazing. Only a real genius could ever accomplish something like that. (Yes, I know I did it last year, but this year I didn't win a match!)

Nice to see Gary Bauer winning the masters, and I'm extremely proud of John Manning, winner of Intermediate. John had never played in a live tournament before in his life...about 6 months ago he came to be for lessons and has studied very hard and I told him before the tournament that he was my pick to win it. (John just signed up for another 6 months of lessons!)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.