[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Backgammon Sets, Etc.

Posted By: Seth
Date: Monday, 8 July 2013, at 7:46 p.m.

I usually do my shopping at real stores as opposed to virtual ones. About 2 years ago,my brother purchased a nice,tournament - sized backgammon set online. Upon delivery, one of the checkers had a slight mark on it. I handled the customer service dealings for my brother. Their customer service was excellent-they immediately mailed a new checker, as well as a few extra ones. In addition, they included a nice backgammon pouch ( free of charge ) for cubes, dice, etc. Now, 2 years after purchase, the backgammon board had smudges, and had gotten warped on one side due to a hurricane(set was left in trunk of car). Their customer service did an incredible job repairing/replacing the backgammon board and attache case for the mere cost of shipping and delivery. This store sells beautiful backgammon,and chess sets ,as well as other games, and items. I highly recommend this site: http://www.thechessstore.com/ Let me know what you think of site. Any questions, please email me. Seth

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.