[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Please everyone? Impossible!

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2013, at 1:17 p.m.

In Response To: Please everyone? Impossible! (Phil Simborg)

I am happily a member of the USBGF and appreciate all the work that Phil Simborg does along with others who always are trying to improve not only the game but also the USBGF. People like Rod Covlin being negative and not bringing up all the positive things that are being done by many people of the USBGF is truly tragic. I told Perry and I also have mentioned to Phil that even in a small way, I am willing to help by volunteering my time to the USBGF and I am happy to do it. I am volunteering to do transcriptions for them,but do want to volunteer in other ways to help the organization. I tell everyone to help in any way they can and quit bringing up negativity. I do not mind the SMALL increase in dues and if it helps the USBGF, to improve the game and to bring more people into the game,that is what it is all about. Ignore the RODS and think about the positives and maybe volunteering even in a small way to help everyone like Phil and Perry and others who are truly interested in improving the game of Backgammon. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.