[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Game play rules checklist

Posted By: Rod
Date: Friday, 19 July 2013, at 2:04 p.m.

In Response To: Game play rules checklist (leobueno)

A few more come to mind… (sorry if I missed them in the other posts)

Stop at raccoons? (Or allow otters, aardvarks, etc.)

Detailed rules on order are important (****VERY**** detailed)

Retain the box by winning, winning and at least breaking even, winning and being positive?

Who acts for a player in the game who has stepped away without asking someone to act (captain or majority)?

Does player who walks away asking someone to act for him stay in next game? Until requested act-er becomes box?

Extras were mentioned.... But how about this variation.... Does a single taker simply have to beaver his single cube to play on alone?

Set definitive rolling rules FIRMLY in place.

Who gets called for a ruling?

Legal moves? Can kibitzers say something? (All my chous welcome that) what happens to opponent's roll if an illegal play needs to be corrected after dice are thrown? (Since we usually end up with a move needing to be corrected.... Which can get dicey)

Consulting? Consulting only when your cube is turned? Consulting for all when a majority of cubes are turned?

Side bets on plays allowed? (Can get annoying for others)

I would recommend reviewing all of the various rules out there (maybe 10 different sets - there are some interesting sets - one FL club and one CT club have unique-ish one, if I recall) to try to pick up a few more things that sometimes come up during a game that people disagree on.

Some of these might not be necessary to use normally - but if you have visitors from other chous they might be.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.