[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

you tube videos

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Sunday, 28 July 2013, at 7:55 p.m.

If anybody here has a match or series of matches that they would like to be transcribed from you tube or USTREAM recordings, please email me or post here on the forum. This would include any recorded videos from the past that are not transcribed or not included in the BG DATABASE or the USBGF archive.I would like to do this service for anyone interested in collecting any of the past matches that may have been recorded but somehow missed being transcribed. I have been trying to compare what is already included in the BG DATABASE,and some you tube videos, but am hopeful that perhaps some of you could help by telling me so there is no duplication. Also, as I have said previously, I am willing to do any future tournaments or matches that will be recorded to transcribe. I just would like to help in some way for everyone. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.