[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OTB (warning.... Spoilers). Thoughts?

Posted By: Rod
Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2013, at 4:29 p.m.

In Response To: OTB (warning.... Spoilers). Thoughts? (Stick)

Didn't use a higher level because I just punched it in on the phone.

I basically said that I was incorrect but what might have influenced my selection of making the 4 versus the bar (which was the only consideration for me) was quite possibly the fact that weak opponents might be prone to mis-playing. And on subsequent rolls when there is a choice of hitting or not there is even more room for error.

So, let's say it's a 0.100 error.... In subsequent rolls do you gain more equity than that by making the 4 and giving the additional blots?

I've played 3 poorly timed backgames in the last 3 days. 1 was live for $ (pulled out a win with a recube by volunteering blots that were all scooped up), 1 was in a free live tournament (I helped my opponent beat me - I had to leave), and one was in an online tournament match.

It just feels like leaving blots around tends to work out.... If your opponent doesn't understand timing well enough and likes to vacuum up everything.

So, again, thoughts?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.