[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

+1

Posted By: Taper_Mike
Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2013, at 8:09 p.m.

In Response To: +1 (Michael Petch)

Thanks for the Screen Shots

Looking closely at the screen shots in your post, it looks like the empty column is not quite wide enough to hold a second column of text. Can you tell whether the browswer has set the width based on the size of the Post-Response box at the bottom?

If that is the case, I may be able to size my column according to that, and use a larger font.

Did my single-column experiment have the same amount of blank space as your screen shots of the two-column message? Igor reported that the shaded background was wrapping tightly, but said the size overall was the same as the two-column post. The blank area was still there; it just wasn’t shaded.

This message uses yet another technique. I’ve gone back to straight tables. The outer block does not have any divs for the browser to shrinkwrap. Unfortunately, if the browser on your phone is keying on the Post-Respose box, this message won’t be any larger that the last. Please let me know, either way.

Thanks.

Mike

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.