[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

I do not care how beautiful their suspicions are

Posted By: Frank Berger
Date: Monday, 19 August 2013, at 7:20 a.m.

In Response To: I do not care how beautiful their suspicions are (Michael Petch)

I think it is obvious that he should have lost this match. The problem I see is to prove that he have cheated in the tourney so far. More or less you could only analyze the app on his phone. But this analysis hasn't happened (http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/dortmund/ermittlungen-gegen-mutmasslichen-schach-betrueger-jens-kotainy-laufen-id8278884.html in German).

What is funny they regard as proof of fairness: e.g. "Kramnik has handed out his mobile at the start of every match". How difficult is having a 2nd one in his pocket (naturally I believe Kramnik is clean), but I think it is very difficult to make sure there is no cheating (maybe using Jammer transmitter, but this is only possible for large tournaments and a problem under legal considerations)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.