[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

USA Domestic Airfare Sale

Posted By: Bill Riles
Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2013, at 8:28 p.m.

In Response To: USA Domestic Airfare Sale (Keene)

Keene, certainly some fares within this particular sale or better than others. Unfortunately, we've all seen airfares generally increase over the last few years. As you doubtlessly aware, the best modus operandi for the discriminating buyer is almost constant and continual monitoring until you find what you want. It is always a crapshoot of when to buy -- today's great fare after searching for weeks can always look high tomorrow.

I know any number of people ended up with some pretty good fares to San Antonio this year -- a number of those were on Southwest. It is a very good sized airport with service all over the country by various carriers -- I'm confident you'll find a good fare sooner or later. Stefan ended up buying a ticket a couple of weeks before the tournament this year -- apparently got a good deal on a direct flight from Seattle to San Antonio on Alaska Airways !! Go figure.

I try to stay abreast of fares and help people when I can. Some domestic fares are crazy right now; however, you can fly roundtrip between Houston and Istanbul for $670!! I'm hoping for some Turkish players and others from that part of the world.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.