[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

New online BG server GreedyGammon

Posted By: greedygammon
Date: Sunday, 15 September 2013, at 5:40 p.m.

In Response To: New online BG server GreedyGammon (DanielP)

I cant right off hand think of any reason why the boards would not work on fibzilla. You may have to use the setup board feature in options to alight the checkers. Basically if you make the greedygammon board and checkers the same in everyway ie file name scale to size of your current pieces (should not be hard to do with a graphic editor) maybe have to change the background mask color of the checkers. You could swap them out.

Or you could just grab the main board and make your own checkers and dice. Its easy enough. I used zpaint I think its called to make the checkers and dice. It makes some nice 3d round buttons or rectangles for use in web pages. Just set up how big to make the button and one click its done. Pick the color texture whatever u like and its a free program.

re: where are the jfmat files jfmat files can be found in documents > greedyg > jfmat folder.

There was some compatibility issues in prev versions, with XG import but those should be resolved now with both gnubg and xg able to analyze the match.

cheers,

maareyes

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.