[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

new transcription idea

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2013, at 1:25 p.m.

When there are several video recordings from a tournament such as the Charlotte tournament,I propose that all people who do transcriptions divide the number they want to do. There is no way that 1 person can transcribe about 40 or 50 videos as it is very time consuming. I Propose that each transcriber list which ones they wish to transcribe and the number. If there are 5 transcribers, each person would take 8 if there are 40 videos. Right now, nobody knows which ones are being transcribed, as some players do their own,and some people start a transcription,but it is a waste if someone is doing the same one. If the regular transcribers would send me their names at my email address,I could more or less direct the activity. In this way,the videos would be done in a reasonable length of time and posted accordingly.I just finished Alfred Mamlet vs Frank Raposa round 1.Anybody else who has started a transcription or is done with one, perhaps you could notify me by email or on the forum. Thank you.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.