[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OLM 2013-09-17

Posted By: Keene
Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2013, at 4:48 p.m.

In Response To: OLM 2013-09-17 (Daniel Murphy)

Really? This may well shed some light on the very capitalized HOMINID's comments, but I dont think posting an unclear message inside todays OLM referencing an old match, and complaining about the lack of mwc / gwc being discussed is the right place for it.

If you wish to continue that discussion (which seems somewhat pointless to me), then it would be better off in a new thread.

I think (and correct me if I am wrong here - in a new thread please), that HOMINID feels like he was criticized for using rough numbers in a technical calculation. Well, using rough numbers may be more practical for some, but when you are talking about answers that rely on decimals, then using rough numbers simply doesnt work. Sometimes, theres a place for it, and sometimes not. Complaining about it wont help. If you want to comment on positions, and learn from the experts at BGO, then do so - a friendly attitude goes a long way around here. Most people are happy to provide opinions and discussion.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.