[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Proper Cube Action

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2013, at 1:45 a.m.

In Response To: Proper Cube Action (__1ERROR1__)

Let's start with figuring out the take point.

• Double/Pass is 9a 7a or 39%
  • Double/Take/Lose is 9a 5a or 27%
  • Double/Take/Win is 5a 9a or 73%

We'd be risking 12% to gain 34%. Risk/(risk+gain) = ~26% as a dead cube take point. The recube take point on an 8 cube is nothing spectacular either so we'll assume cube ownership is worth about the same as it is for money or ~4% making our live cube take point ~22%.

The gammons on both sides are negligible so I would ignore them and not factor anything in. Does the taker have 22%? Let's look at all 36 rolls.

[66 33 22 11 65 64 63 62 61 51 42 41 31 21] = 24 numbers that hit. Out of these 24 games I am guessing we win about 20-21 of them.

Of our non hitting numbers that are still awesome for the race we have 44 and 55. Our wastage is a little ugly but that should still net us 1.5/2 games. So far we win let's say 22/26 games.

The remaining numbers all suck to nearly the same degree with the better racing ones still not being so hot. It will leave us in a virtually even race or close to it. In these 10 games we should win 5. Overall we win 27/36 games or 75% of the time. Seems like a standard RD/T to me.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.