[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

GNU Analysis Window

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 1 January 2008, at 9:17 a.m.

Analysis Window

The analysis window is where you should run your rollouts from. Be default the analysis window is not toggled on with GNU. One of the many annoyances of an otherwise great program, ease of use.

In the latest builds of GNU to activate the analysis window go under View and then select Analysis. Once that is checked make sure you then go to settings and then Save settings so the next time your start GNU the analysis window will remain on.

Now, after you analyze a play, you will see it in the lower right hand corner of your screen.

From there you simply highlight the plays you want to analyze and hit the Rollout button and it will launch your rollouts! This also makes it painfully easy to stop & restart rollouts if you need to save them along the way.

If anyone has any questions about GNU let me know and I'll answer them as best I can.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.