[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Rod Covlin Vs. Ben Friesen Novi 2013 Finals

Posted By: Dmitriy Obukhov
Date: Friday, 27 September 2013, at 4:32 a.m.

In Response To: Rod Covlin Vs. Ben Friesen Novi 2013 Finals (Rod)

Just struck me as odd that the match has been transcribed for over 2 months now and just appeared now.

I don't remember me promising posting matches right away. I don't remember me promising posting anything, in the first place. Besides, you have had this match for two months, now. Could have posted yourself.

If people open the file they're interested. Stands to reason, no? As has been pointed out frequently, many people go through these for the sole purpose of looking at PR.

Sure, if they open the file, they are probably interested. However, they may be interested in many different things. Your post made it sound like they are ONLY interested in your PR. I think it is far from truth.

So, if PR was placed in the post it WOULD same the MAJORITY time.

Actually, this may be not a bad idea. I don't know if it would save MAJORITY time. You mentioned only your PR in your post. Even if we assume that MAJORITY check PR's only, I still think there are gonna be more people interested in Ben's PR, or in both PR's, or in anything else than in your PR alone.

Perfect ~ XG++ or higher.

In above post you said that if you played perfect, your PR would be 6. I am not getting this.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.