[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Proper Cube Action

Posted By: mr michael dyett
Date: Wednesday, 2 October 2013, at 2:08 p.m.

In Response To: Proper Cube Action (__1ERROR1__)

wow....i love this problem ,bloody battles are fun :)....with black having 2 men on the bar and 3 blots hanging around the gammons heavily favour white...but blacks home board dictates white not to attack loose with at least 12 numbers making black a huge favourite to bring at least one in when these get rolled,(5-5) isnt pretty either....the breakdown in wins looks like it would be similar to an early blitz position which is often a 65-35 ,i feel blacks 5 point board is too strong not to cube...for money i would pass, it has to bee a closer take at this score than for money due to the slightly lower take point(non adjusted for gammons) and lower gammon value but i would still drop.......if im playing white, because i believe the take/pass to be close at score then i might hold off a roll against a known strong opponent knowing he will drop, i think bots underestimate the value of the weaker players gammons...i could be on the wrong track though:)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.