[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Peoria Bet

Posted By: Keene
Date: Monday, 7 October 2013, at 3:43 p.m.

In Response To: Peoria Bet (Phil Simborg)

Well,

It wasnt all night, and honestly, aside from one bad drop decision, the doubles final wasnt decided on the quality of my or my partners play, in my opinion - ask David or Lucky, I am sure they will be happy to share their thoughts. It wasnt great though, and indeed most frustrating - but thats backgammon! However, I was a little frustrated that the final was set to play at 1pm - without me being there or consulted as one of the finalists. I had also at 12.40pm said that I would be back in 30mins, but apparently that wasnt good enough. I do wish that David had recorded it - as he had with many other matches over the weekend, I would have liked to review.

I get the point (of course), and hadnt expected to be playing until later on that day, which is my own fault. I havent been in a very late chouette for quite a few tournaments, so I was due for one :)

On Bill's picks - I was just curious, and I understand about not sharing. As you said, perhaps Bill will. There were a large number of very strong players there (yourself included), and it sounded like a fun bet!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.