[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

LYGAF - but.. so Chuck doesn't worry...

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 2 January 2008, at 9:28 a.m.

• Saturday Jan. 5th - Thursday Jan. 10th - I am going to New Orleans for the OSU/LSU game. I don't have tickets to the game, even if I did I'd probably scalp them and plop my happy ass at a bar in the quarter instead of watch the game live.

• Thursday Jan. 10th - Wednesday Jan. 16th - I will be in New York for the regular ABT event and then staying after to play in the 'World Doubles Championship' with Kit.

• Thursday Jan. 17th - Monday Jan. Jan 21st - I will be in Charlotte, North Carolina for Jeb's ABT event

• Tuesday Jan. 22nd - I will sleep and try not to think about backgammon at all for 1 day, though by then I imagine it will envade my REM sleep

I'm sharing all this because I know you all care so much...wait, that's not why. In case I'm not around to update the OLM or post positions, you know where I'm at. I'll still hopefully have time to do these things but I can guaranfuckintee you that while in New Orleans I will be New Orleans drunk. In case you're not familiar with New Orleans drunk, it's something special, hard to describe, but there's a reason Tiger Stadium is known as "Death Valley". The fans are so loud and obnoxious that in the finals of the '88 LSU/Auburn game the noise registered as a mf earthquake on the seismographs @ the campus. Sound has been recorded up to almost 130 decibels. Btw, will I see any of you at these events?

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.