[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Florida State BG Championship

Posted By: Kathy Weiner
Date: Tuesday, 22 October 2013, at 3:39 a.m.

Well, we hosted our first live tour, and all in all, I'm really pleased with the result. I'd like to thank my co-directors Rick Wolf and Neal Weiner for their hard work and contributions. Also Ray Fogerlund for his brilliant seminar and contributions to problem resolutions. In that vein, thanks also go to LEW Webber, Rod Covlin and Bill Davis. I'm especially grateful to Bill for his help with keeping us from going too off track with our timing, and a thousand other ideas, suggestions and contributions .. he's the best in my opinion.

I'm glad so many liked our Florida-themed trophies! I had a lot of fun picking them out, and creating names for the events with Rick.

I'm also glad to have the feedback I've been reading here, positive as well as negative, so we can make the 2nd Florida State BG Championship even better. If I could go back and change anything ... first and foremost, I'd wish everyone could have played and enjoyed the tournament without any conflicts. Thanks to Jeb's insightful post, I realize we need more definition in the next brochure. Neal Rosensweig was having a blast at the tourney up until that falling out. He was enthralled with our Yorkie, Bogie, to the point of buying him treats and playing with him every chance he got. I'm so sorry his tournament didn't end as happily as it started.

I'm truly grateful to everyone who came, and hope you all come back next year, and bring at least one friend!!

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.