[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

chouette question

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Wednesday, 23 October 2013, at 4:45 a.m.

In Response To: chouette question (Konstantin)

We had almost exactly that scenario for quite some time in Chicago when Jake Jacobs was in our chouette and was about that much better than the rest of us. Jake made careful records of his wins, and I believe he said he averaged about 2 points per hour. I thought that was an amazingly low number, but I have checked with Jake recently and he believes that is true.

Remember, the top player is often dropped and often missed out on the close takes and high-swing games, provided the game has individual cubes and consulting. And that is another factor that is important to answer your question. With equal action cubes and no consulting, the better player will win a lot more.

Of course, the answer also hinges on the particular gambling skills of the plaeyrs, as I have seen highly-ranked players who are far worse chouette players than others. And of course, there are 4.0 PR players who are far worse at money and chouette play than a skilled 6.0 chouette and money player.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.