[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Perry, the IBC and Bill

Posted By: Rod
Date: Wednesday, 23 October 2013, at 9:47 p.m.

In Response To: Perry, the IBC and Bill (Bill Riles)

Thanks, Bill.

That's a fair statement. And I have no reason not to take you at your word.

However, the one nettlesome issue that remains is Tara and her inaction when faced with picks she knew were not in accordance with the policy she was aware of that was in place for selection.

Simply saying that she wasn't yet on the board doesn't quite cut it. "I knew it was stinky but I was just following orders"?

I know Tara has done a lot for the organization. However, I question a board seat appointment when she allows things to happen that aren't quite right.

Perhaps we should all just blame Perry and sweep it under the rug? Not me.

And as much as you like Tara and as much as she has done for the org there still needs to be a directive that all board members are responsible for the good name of the organization. Regardless of how you handle this, I hope you handle it appropriately and don't poo poo it.

Tara, I think you're dedicated and have done a lot for the USBGF. Sometimes, however, doing what's right for an organization isn't simply following orders. You're a board member now - I hope you take seriously your commitment to the organization rather than a single person within the organization.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.