[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Proper Cube Action

Posted By: HOMINID
Date: Monday, 28 October 2013, at 1:14 p.m.

In Response To: Proper Cube Action (John O'Hagan)

Hello John, I do believe we have bandied words before, nothing changes. I think I accused you of tunnel vision or something like that. Once again you are missing the point. My simple explanation to arrive at a decision to cube or not produce the correct decision and is a valid method. Using roll odds will be an aid for some in similar positions. I am beginning to think you don't like simple. You have moved the goalposts now and want to kick around the best way of playing 55. That is not what the original post was about. It is obvious that you are capable of looking beyond the cube decision and the 55 play would have been a rote play for you due to your experience.

Nonetheless very interesting and surprising as far as I am concerned. The correct play for 55 is the hit by some margin. In other words it is better to exchange whites 3.086% risk for blacks 30.55% chance. It will be a long time before I can get my head round that fact. I sit here below sea level you are on Mount Olympus. I repeat , my explanation for the original post was sound your response was a huge extension to the original question.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.