[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Impossible Move in Connecticut

Posted By: Jason Lee
Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2013, at 3:44 p.m.

In Response To: Impossible Move in Connecticut (roadkillbooks)

Please note that I'm a Legal Moves guy. In fact, I don't care if my opponent is, I still play legal moves. In fact, I play legal moves EVEN IF my opponent does as Herb does. The only time I don't is if my opponent is a douchenozzle, then I reserve the right to act as I see fit.

You can all disagree with what Herb did, and say you'd do differently, and say that you'd do the same to him now that you've seen what his policy is, but it's unfair to castigate him for this. He followed the rules. It's not fair to call his actions embarrassing or say what he "should" have done. If I was the tournament director and had been called over to rule, I would rule that the checker stays down.

All of you who are directing vitriol towards Herb are being unfair. Direct your displeasure towards the current rule set. Leave Herb out of it.

JLee

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.