[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OT: Last Vegas (the movie) +100

Posted By: Stick
Date: Monday, 4 November 2013, at 7:03 p.m.

In Response To: OT: Last Vegas (the movie) (MishyPoo)

I went and saw it last night. We got there early so had probably been sitting around 45 minutes when it started. Right in the beginning I pinch myself after seeing "David Rennie" flash in the bottom right hand corner of the screen! It shouldn't have come us such a surprise, I know Dave has worked on some big films, but I didn't expect his name to randomly pop me in the eyeballs at the beginning of the movie.

After the movie ended I had to text him to make sure it was him and finish scoring my *date points* for knowing such a superstar :-) He texted back almost immediately confirming it was him and said he'd give me an autograph next time I saw him. Somehow seeing his name at the beginning of a film instead of the end when they list off everyone made it all the more impressive.

The movie itself is definitely worth seeing. Morgan Freeman, De Niro, Michael Douglas, Kevin Kline and an honorable performance by Jerry Ferrara (Turtle of Entourage fame) had me entertained the entire time. It helps that probably most of you know Vegas too so you can perhaps reminisce.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.