[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

what is your choice?

Posted By: Keene
Date: Tuesday, 5 November 2013, at 5:28 p.m.

In Response To: what is your choice? (__1ERROR1__)

This is one of those problems that OTB, you will auto-pilot the bar point. Online, seeing a pipcount, you may pause briefly before doing so. I suspect its a small error to make the barpoint, because of the race lead, and that the right play is likely to be 24/17.

Personally, I would have made the bar point - it would have taken a better visual indicator of race lead (or perhaps better judgement on my part) to recognize that the small lead is good enough to try and escape rather than build.

So, QF, run the last guy, but I wouldnt have playing live. I posted a similar type problem about 3-4 weeks back - the right play wasnt caught by anyone, and it was largely because its just not visually obvious (that and it was a perplexing play, strategically at least). http://www.bgonline.org/forums/webbbs_config.pl?noframes;read=147805

Keene

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.