[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Impossible Move in Connecticut

Posted By: roadkillbooks
Date: Wednesday, 6 November 2013, at 5:41 a.m.

In Response To: Impossible Move in Connecticut (Phil Simborg)

" I expect him to take it in good stride and not be a baby about it and call for a committee and the director and make posts about being screwed."

I think I did take it in stride. I think it is a legitimate discussion and that influenced my decision to call the committee and post about it. I think I was clear in my post that it was FYI and I wanted people to know of the situation.

I never called anyone names and I certainly don't consider myself a baby. I think this thread has served a purpose. WHile these same issues have been dealt with in the past, all the people in the present are not the same as the ones in the past.

I think the main point I wanted to make was that more individuals should talk about and hopefully agree to legal moves before a match begins. I think more people will. One local club has also officially became legal moves after this thread. That was part of the intention. I was just clearly going through the motions and appeals allowed.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.