[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

That's not the point

Posted By: Keene
Date: Friday, 8 November 2013, at 5:51 p.m.

In Response To: That's not the point (Jason Lee)

I think that there are two pieces to this - its important to make sure that these problems are highlighted publicly, so as to ensure that resolution takes place, and to not have it kept secret. However, I also see the need to stop Hanging Laundry out to dry - it is bad for the public face of the game.

I for one did not know about this (and still dont know the details), however, I think its good that its more public knowledge now.

The nonsense must end, regardless of how. If we didnt have these internal problems then we wouldnt have the problem of how they appear to the rest of the world. I dont have an answer to this problem other than "stop making backgammon look bad, and start thinking about how your actions may be perceived before you say or do something". And that goes out to all the players of this political game. If you are a Giant, then people will respect your voice. If you hold high office in a BG organization, then people will respect your voice. Consider where your peers put you, and the impact to them. We are your constituents, it is our interests that are being represented here.

Keene

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.