[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Giants--Don't forget Malcolm!

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Monday, 11 November 2013, at 2:56 p.m.

Malcolm won the first tournament of the year in Texas, and he just won the Masters at the Capital Classic. In Florida he won the Open and Masters. In Michigan he was a semifinalist in the Masters. In LA he took 2nd in the Open. In Chicago he made it into the final bunch (9-11) in a very tough field of Giants from all over the world. Also, in Texas, he was a semi-finalist in the Masters.

He's in the top 5 on this year's ABT standings.

And he is a Diamond Sponsor of the USBGF, a true gentleman, and a great sport.

He has been on the top 32 Giants list EVERY YEAR since it started in 1993.

There are no records kept on money play, but he is well known and respected for his money play and chouette expertise.

He was one of the first to record all of his matches and he has always generously and openly shared the transcribed matches with his opponents and never hid his plays, PR, or talents. (His PR's are consistently very low from the ones I have seen, and I have seen many.)

Over the years, he has been generous with his knowledge and help, and has been extremely helpful to me, personally over the years.

For every reason possible, he belongs high on the Giants list, and I want to remind everyone voting to honor this great player and gentleman.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.