[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

XG on iPhone 5s unresponsive to taps

Posted By: Fatboy
Date: Wednesday, 13 November 2013, at 6:56 p.m.

In Response To: XG on iPhone 5s unresponsive to taps (leobueno)

I have the same problem, on my old Iphone 5 i figured the screen was losing sensitivity(on my Iphone 4 at the end of its life i couldn't hardly txt). AQ couple weeks ago I got a new iPhone 5S. the Keyboard on it is fine for TXT however when I tried to play XG it was too tedious for me. I have average size hands/fingers. I couldn't stand it, the new 64 bit processor is great however.

My girlfriend has small fingers and can play just fine on her phone(same as mine), Which leads me to believe the problem is me(fatoy and his fat fingers) not the phone or XG, the problem is most likely that when they wrote the program got the GUI the area that needs to be touched to move a checker was defined as a smaller space than I can hit with my fat finger and if you touch anything beyond the defined edge of the space it wont take the move because your on 2 spaces at once-think of a grid with lots of tiny boxes. touch 2 and it cancels the touch out. this is my guess. The GUI is a difficult thing to make user friendly on a 4" screen. I doubt they can do better because f that reason.

sorry for my poor grammar, just woke up.

kindest regards

Eric :)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.