[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Giants

Posted By: Neal Weiner
Date: Wednesday, 13 November 2013, at 8:38 p.m.

In Response To: Giants (ed olaughlin)

Recently I have gotten to Talk to Bob Koca, not in length , but enough to form an opinion. Bob has already achieved Giant Status. In my book he may not be as high up as he should be. Lets get past the skill element he has it no doubt. After the past DC event I watched BOB working intently working on the computer and figured he was running his errors on XG, just something I never do, just not for me. For those of you after the fact who choose to do that, good luck to you. (just being my usual candid self). Bob Koca was working on his curriculum as a Math professor for upcoming week. Impressed with a capital "I". In those moments Bob looked like a GIANT to me. Respect as a player and an asset to society. You vote for the guy who wakes up Monday morning and showers for Chouette at 11 am, lessons, xg, live, eat and breath Backgammon....I am unimpressed. He likely ends his week mustering up an hour for his family and takes them out to eat with a coupon and tips 10 percent. You vote for that guy or gal.

We talk about voting as a popularity contest. Ray was a fireman, I can relate, he is a GIANT. Add Bob Koca to that list. ^5 NEAL

I Hope you get my point. ^5 NEAL

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.