[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Video/Audio Mixing help

Posted By: Jason Lee
Date: Friday, 15 November 2013, at 2:03 p.m.

Hello all, this is a call for some help in an area I have no expertise in. When I recorded the Kazaross-O'Laughlin exhibition match, the audio on the recording was messed up. As a result, we have a YouTube video with terrible audio. You can see/hear for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBUsOaW2tkA

Thanks to Rick Wedge, we do have an audio recording taken with his iPhone. So what I have now is a YouTube video with horrible audio, and a .wma file with pretty good audio. I'd like to remove the audio track on the YouTube video and replace it with the audio track from the .wma file -- of course, we need to sync it up. I also can get a video directly off the ustream site, and when I download that, it saves it as a .flv file.

Can anybody help me out? Sorry if I butchered the lingo, this is pretty far outside my bailiwick.

JLee

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.