[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Props to the Las Vegas Streaming, props to Neil Kazaross

Posted By: Barry Silliman
Date: Tuesday, 26 November 2013, at 11:42 p.m.

In Response To: Props to the Las Vegas Streaming, props to Neil Kazaross (Dmitriy Obukhov)

Hi Dmitriy,

I had never transcribed a match before and was thinking of transcribing the finals match of Neil vs. Dana. While I was pondering that, I saw that you had jumped out there and said you would do it several hours earlier.

But I wanted to do it anyway, just to see how difficult and time-consuming a task it is, just for sh!ts and giggles. Plus watching the Redskins play is a painful exercise so I was doing this while having that debacle on as background noise. But I wasn't going to steal your thunder by posting it since you said you would do it. That's how I knew the PR.

If you've already posted it great; if not and you ran into a delay, I could post it if I knew where to post it. At whatever settings I'm using for the analysis (World Class I think but I'm not sure if I tweaked any of the defaults), Dana played a 3.26 and Neil played a 4.63. Dana had a +5.733 luck factor.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.