[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OLM Stopping Points

Posted By: mandm1951
Date: Monday, 9 December 2013, at 5:02 p.m.

In Response To: OLM Stopping Points (Jason Lee)

Dear Jason,

First, I would like to express my appreciation to you for all your efforts in doing the OLM here. I find it a useful and enjoyable learning experience.

Second, I would like to apologize if any of my posts in the OLM were troubling to you. Please know that was certainly not my intent.

Third, I would like to ask others to please refrain from writing any posts that might lead Jason to stop doing the OLM. I hope we can all agree that, all things considered, it is better to have the OLM here than to not have it. Speaking for myself, I find it educational and entertainly to look at the position, decide on how I would handle the cube decisons if relevant, make my play, and then read others posts, and often learn something from them. I imagine that others also get useful things out of the OLM.

Finally, Jason, I hope you do decide to continue the OLM after the present match. And I understand and wish you all the best whatever you decide.

Sincerely,

-Marc

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.