[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Replies to an Opening 64D

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 13 December 2013, at 11:00 p.m.

In Response To: Standardized match posting - PR? (Coolrey)

I haven't posted the replies to an opening 64 played 13/9 13/7. I've never even looked at them until just now. Nobody has ever played that OtB with me or that I've even seen. However, before I put them into XG I went through them in my head and they seemed pretty straightforward. Your opponent played two diversified builders down from the midpoint so unless you're hitting or rolled doublets that move up you aren't going to be touching the back checkers on the reply. This should make things easy. Here is my guess at the groupings with the Nactation after any play I think might need clarification for the other half of the play.

• Hitting numbers: [66 65 64R 63R 62 61 53 51 44D 42 33C 22] 20 rolls
  • Natural numbers: [55 31 11] 4 rolls
  • Down (slot) numbers: [52 43 41 32 21] 10 rolls
  • Confusing rolls: [54] 2 rolls

So the only number that would cause me to tilt my head and mentally go "Huh" is [54]. Still, you're either running or playing two down and I expect there isn't a big difference no matter which play you make. I also think it might be theoretically better to slot with [52] rather than play two down but that's a choice for the individual opponent to make depending on his own strength and level of comfort with fubared games.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.