[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Playng under a 5.0

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Saturday, 14 December 2013, at 2:29 a.m.

In Response To: Playng under a 5.0 (Bill Phipps)

20K is a lot more than $20. My point was that if anyone feels like it next time they make a final, I will bet they don't play 5.

I specifically listed Mochy and John O, but I could also easily generate a larger list, and maybe I would put you and Wells on there too!

The thing is that the pressure does not have a positive affect on peoples PR, no matter who they are.

The Markowitz/Nuniyants match is a good example. It was just the money round match of the super 32. Nobody has won much more than Stepan, and he is practicing all the time and playing well. Yet he played a 7 when faced with Howard's 13. I went over that match with Howard today, and made him buy XG too. So look out if you expect him to be soft next time.

I said I would bet $20, because I know sometimes I will be a dog, or almost a sure loser, but just not as often as anyone believes! A small wager to add some fun to the controversy, not trying to make a living here, are you?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.